This resource is ONLY available to subscribers.
To Subscribe click here
If you are a current subscriber Login Here
What is the Eaglebine?
The Eaglebine is a large emerging oil play in the East Texas Basin (current drilling is most active in the area about 100 miles northwest of Houston). The play is focused…
Contango’s net average daily production for the three months ended September 30, 2013 was 72.0 million cubic feet equivalent per day.
- Texas-Focused Lucas Energy Taps New Chairman
- ZaZa Fuels Eagle Ford, Eaglebine JVs; Plans Development
- ETP's Lone Star NGL Fractionator Put in Service
- After Multiple Delays, Cubic Lands Financing to Fund Eaglebine Deal
- Lucas Energy to Deepen Texas Wells, Add New Laterals
- Crimson Completes Multiple Eagle Ford Wells; Sees Strong Results
- ZaZa Reports Losses, but Maintains Eagle Ford Growth
- China's Meidu to Dive into Woodbine via M&A Deal